Berjaya Beau Vallon Bay Resort & Casino *** - Wedding in Seychelles
In Seychelles, we can organize both civil and church weddings. Among the places offered, there is a church, a beach, and a tropical forest area.
This Mahe Island resort has a private beach. Dining options at Berjaya Beau Vallon Bay Resort & Casino include 2 restaurants. A poolside bar and a bar / lounge are open for drinks. Room service is available during limited hours. Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool, a children's pool, an outdoor tennis court, a spa tub, and a fitness facility. Spa amenities include spa services, massage / treatment rooms, beauty services, and a hair salon. This 3,5-Star Property Has A Business Center And Offers Small Meeting Rooms and Business Services. Wireless Internet Access (Surcharge) Is Available In Public Areas. This Mahe Island Property Has Event Space Consisting Of Conference / Meeting Rooms And A Ballroom. The services provided include wedding services, translation services and tour assistance. Guest parking is free. Additional property amenities include a casino, a concierge desk, and barbecue grills. Guestrooms.
The 232 air-conditioned guestrooms at Berjaya Beau Vallon Bay Resort & Casino include safes. minibar and CD player. Bathrooms are equipped with makeup / shaving mirror and hair dryer. Wi-Fi access is available for a fee. In addition to safes, guestrooms offer direct-dial phones. Televisions Have Major Satellite Channels. Also included are coffee / tea makers and windows that open. Housekeeping Is Offered Daily And Guests May Request Wake-up Calls.
The wedding package includes:
- civil marriage and administrative fees
- wedding venue decoration
- welcome gift
- wedding cake
- a bottle of sparkling wine
- The care of a wedding coordinator in the Seychelles
- Payment for a wedding abroad
- Completion of formalities in offices in the Seychelles
- Fee for the marriage certificate and an additional copy
- 2 witnesses (if you come alone)
- Tourism organizer insurance
- Basic travel insurance
- Completion of formalities for the wedding to be valid in Poland, including Apostille from the office in Seychelles *
- Shipment of the wedding certificate after Apostille to the address provided by you
* The wedding certificate will be valid according to Polish law, one should report it to the Registry Office at the place of residence and register it.
- double-decker wedding cake - 95 euro
- Laurent Perrier or Moet et Chandon champagne - 63 euro
- buttonhole flower for the groom - 42 euro
- bouquet for the bride - 63 euro
- 36 photos from the ceremony - 147 euro
- 72 photos from the ceremony - 200 euro
- video of the ceremony - 247 euro
- musical accompaniment - 242 euro
- breakfast in bed for the Bride and Groom - 47 euro