Club Bentota **** - wedding in Sri Lanka
Our clients eagerly choose Sri Lanka for its truly tropical climate, safari and lush vegetation. In addition, it is a culturally interesting place, you can admire monuments of great civilizations there, including paintings and ruins of a palace on the disused volcano Sigiriya. There is a lot of sightseeing in Sri Lanka. Sometimes it is a trip combined with the Maldives.
In Sri Lanka, we offer you the organization of a civil wedding. The ceremonies we organized were beautiful, colorful and delightful.
Elegant welcome hall with reception, currency exchange, wireless internet, internet cafe, souvenir and jewelry shops, Garden Restaurant with large terrace, romantic River Restaurant (local and international cuisine), Terrace Bar with open air area, laundry service.
146 elegant and tastefully decorated rooms with local decorations; air conditioning, ceiling fan, bathroom with shower cubicle and hairdryer, safe, satellite TV, mini fridge, telephone, desk, terrace or balcony (ocean, river or garden view). 3 categories of accommodation: superior bungalows, larger deluxe and most comfortable suites. Possible booking of family rooms. Maximum one extra bed in a room, when 4 people are accommodated in one room, the child sleeps with its parents.
All Inclusive: Breakfast (07.30-10.00), lunch (12.30-14.30) and dinner (19.30-21.30) in the form of buffets, afternoon tea (16.00-17.00; coffee / tea, cake), local soft drinks and liqueur in designated bars from . 10.00 am to midnight.
Sports and entertainment
Swimming pool with sun terrace, tennis court (illuminated in the evenings), table tennis, beach volleyball, darts, billiards, cricket, water aerobics, water sports on the beach (water skiing, windsurfing, diving etc.), diving lessons led by Ypsylon Diving Center instructors , professional Ayurvedic center (massages, holistic therapies) and Cocospa (aromatherapy, beauty and beauty treatments). On Saturdays there are river cruises with dinner on a barge, also possible jungle excursions and excursions. In the evenings, folklore shows, traditional live music, beach party or disco, animations and entertainment programs 3 times a week.
Part in the pool, baby cots, high chairs, playground, children's menu.
It will be the wedding of your dreams: spreading palm trees, blue sky, the sound of the sea, the beach, the scent of tropical flowers and oil lamps, exotic scenery, Sri Lankan bridesmaids, dancers in traditional colorful costumes, drummers, decorated elephant, marriage vow and then a romantic boat trip dinner under a starry sky, rose petals on the sheets and nights in a beautiful marriage room. And all this in a unique hotel located in Aluthgama, on a promontory between the ocean waters and the Bentota River, surrounded by tropical vegetation and romantic scenery.
The wedding package includes:
- Marriage certificate
- Registration fee for the wedding ceremony
- Guardianship of the master of ceremonies
- Two-layer cake
- Flowers and fruit on arrival
- Wedding bouquet for the bride
- A buttonhole bouquet for the groom
- Witnesses (if you are flying alone)
- Boat ride
- Gala dinner for the newlyweds on their wedding day
- Video of the ceremony on DVD - 24 photos with an album (waiting time at least 3 working days)
For an extra charge:
- Traditional blessing performed by a group of Sri Lankan girls, dancers and drummers
- Traditional wedding costumes for the newlyweds
- Wedding combing for the bride
Requirements to be met and documents to be provided to get married in Sri Lanka:
- Original and a copy of the birth certificate with a sworn translation into English
- Certificate of marital status with a sworn translation into English (in the case of a divorcee / divorcee, a divorce certificate with a sworn translation into English is required and the widow or widower must provide a translated death certificate of the spouse)
- Copies of passports and originals for inspection
- The couple is required to be on site at least 5 working days prior to the wedding
- Copies of all documents must be provided at least 30 days before the wedding date
- Both spouses must be 18 years of age or older
- The ceremonies we organize are secular, they are civil weddings
- Documents of marriage in Sri Lanka are recognized in Poland
- After returning, they must be delivered to the appropriate Registry Office
- Wedding ceremonies are not organized on Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays