Eden Resort & Spa ***** - wedding in Sri Lanka
Our clients eagerly choose Sri Lanka for its truly tropical climate, safari and lush vegetation. In addition, it is a culturally interesting place, you can admire monuments of great civilizations there, including paintings and ruins of a palace on the disused volcano Sigiriya. There is a lot of sightseeing in Sri Lanka. Sometimes it is a trip combined with the Maldives.
In Sri Lanka, we offer you the organization of a civil wedding. The ceremonies we organized were beautiful, colorful and delightful.
On a wide, sandy beach, 96 km from the airport, 55 km from Colombo, 3 km from the town of Beruwala.
A spacious, representative hall with a 24-hour reception, currency exchange, boutique, internet corner, souvenir shop, Garden of Eden restaurant (buffets and a'la carte, Sri Lankan, Asian and Arabic cuisine), Temtation restaurant (specialty: seafood and fish ), Cameleon Cafe (XNUMXh), Captain's Deck (lounge bar), Pool Splash Bar, Wine Cellar, Meeting Rooms, Laundry.
Recently completely refurbished. Elegant, warm colors, local accessories, individually controlled air-conditioning, satellite TV, radio, telephone, minibar, safe, bathroom with hairdryer, coffee / tea set, balcony / terrace (view of the ocean or garden).
Superior, deluxe, super deluxe, paradise, paradise suite and penthouse rooms are available.
HB: Breakfast - All Inclusive buffets: Breakfast (07.00-10.00, buffets), lunch (12.30-14.30, buffets or a'la carte), dinner (19.00-21.30- buffets) in Garden of Eden, snacks and tea time with cake at the pool bar, local drinks and alcohol (including house wines and seasonal fruit juices) in the lounge bar (10.00 - 24.00) and the pool bar (10.00-18.00)
Sports and entertainment:
Picturesquely situated oval swimming pool in the garden with a sun terrace, a bridge and an islet with a jacuzzi, beach volleyball court, squash, billiards, water polo, aerobics, table tennis, darts, badminton, games room, exclusive, beautifully designed spa (reflexotherapy, aromatherapy, massages, herbal baths, Ayurvedic packages, sauna) with a beauty and hairdressing salon. In the Confifi Marine water sports center (4 km from the hotel): windsurfing, diving, kayaks, water skis, water scooters, boats. In the evenings, entertainment program with live music and folklore performances, karaoke. Solemn wedding ceremonies are organized at the hotel.
A separate section in the pool, playground, high chairs, cots, periodically animations.
It will be the wedding of your dreams: spreading palm trees, blue sky, the sound of the sea, the beach, the scent of tropical flowers and oil lamps, exotic scenery, Sri Lankan bridesmaids, dancers in traditional colorful costumes, drummers, decorated elephant, marriage vow, and then a romantic boat trip, dinner under the starry sky, rose petals on the sheets and nights in a beautiful marriage room. And all this in the unique and elegant Eden Resort & Spa hotel, surrounded by tropical vegetation and romantic scenery.
The BASIC wedding package includes:
- Registration fee for the wedding ceremony
- Guardianship of the master of ceremonies
- A package of massage treatments on the eve of the wedding
- Marriage certificate
- A bottle of sparkling wine for the couple during the ceremony
- Two-layer cake
- Flowers and fruit on arrival
- Wedding bouquet for the bride
- Witnesses (if needed)
- 15-minute elephant ride
- 30-minute video of the ceremony on CD
- Decorating the ceremony site
- Traditional olive lamps decorated with fresh flowers
- Traditional blessing made by a group of Sri Lankan girls
- A gift from the hotel
- One hour boat ride
- Accommodation in an apartment on the wedding night (subject to availability)
- 24 photos with an album (waiting time at least 3 working days)
EXTENDED wedding package for an additional PLN 200 per person to the above package:
- Dancers and drummers during the ceremony
- Gala dinner for the newlyweds on their wedding day
- Refreshments for 10 guests during the ceremony
- Upgrade of the room for the wedding night (subject to availability)
- A package of spa treatments for the Bride and Groom on the eve of the wedding
Requirements to be met and documents to be provided to get married in Sri Lanka:
- Original and a copy of the birth certificate with a sworn translation into English
- Certificate of marital status with a sworn translation into English (in the case of a divorcee / divorcee, a divorce certificate with a sworn translation into English is required and the widow or widower must provide a translated death certificate of the spouse)
- Copies of passports and originals for inspection
- The couple is required to be on site at least 5 working days prior to the wedding
- Copies of all documents must be provided at least 30 days before the wedding date
- Both spouses must be 18 years of age or older
- The ceremonies we organize are secular, they are civil weddings
- Documents of marriage in Sri Lanka are recognized in Poland
- After returning, they must be delivered to the appropriate Registry Office
- Wedding ceremonies are not organized on Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays
A visa is required for trips to Sri Lanka. The visa can be bought directly at the airport in Sri Lanka or by submitting a visa application through the ETA (Electronic Travel Authorization) system. To do this, log on to the website www.eta.gov.lk (Apply tab). Customers must complete all required fields. A passenger holding a copy of the ETA is entitled to enter Sri Lanka within 90 days from the date of issue. On the basis of the ETA approval, the passenger receives - at the airport in Sri Lanka - a double entry visa, valid for 30 days from the date of crossing the border.
- when registering and redeeming through the ETA system - USD 30 per person (ETA registration required, payment is made by credit card through the ETA system)
- when registering and checking out at the airport in Sri Lanka - USD 35 per person (registration in the ETA system is not required, payment is made in cash at the airport in Sri Lanka)
All travelers to Sri Lanka are required to postpone at Sri Lanka airport
- a valid passport (minimum 6 months from the date of return)
- a copy of the ETA approval (only for registration and payment via the ETA system)
- a return ticket
- adequate financial resources (cash, credit cards, travelers checks)