La Reserve Hotel **** - Wedding in the Seychelles
In Seychelles, we can organize both civil and church weddings. Among the places offered, there is a church, a beach, and a tropical forest area.
This Praslin Island hotel has a private beach. Dining options at La Reserve Hotel include 2 restaurants. 3 bars / lounges, a beach bar, a swim-up bar, and a poolside bar are open for drinks. Room service is available during limited hours. The hotel serves breakfast each morning (surcharges apply). The place where they can be eaten is the restaurant. Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool, a children's pool, and a fitness facility. Spa amenities include facials and beauty services. This 4-Star Property Has A Business Center And Offers A Meeting / Conference Room, Technology Support Staff, And Business Services. Wireless Internet Access (Surcharge) Is Available In Public Areas. The services provided include wedding services and tour assistance. Self parking is free. Other facilities at this Victorian property include laundry facilities.
Rooms open to balconies. The sleeping comfort is ensured by a three-layer sheet. Individually decorated and furnished rooms include desks. Coffee / tea makers and minibars are offered. The bathrooms have a bathtub with deep soaking tub and rain shower heads. Also includes a double sink, bidet and makeup / shaving mirror. Wi-Fi access is available for a fee. In addition to safes, guestrooms offer direct-dial phones. There is satellite TV. Also included are air conditioning and ceiling fans. Guests May Request In-Room Massages, Irons / Ironing Boards, And Extra Towels / Bedding. A turndown service is offered daily and housekeeping is available daily. The rooms are non-smoking.
Jetty Restaurant - Overlooking the ocean, this restaurant serves breakfast and dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar. Reservation is necessary.
William Pool Restaurant - Poolside restaurant that only serves lunch. Guests can order drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available. The restaurant offers afternoon tea, reservation is required.
Room service (limited hours) is available.
There is an outdoor pool and a children's pool on the premises. Other recreational amenities include a spa tub. private beach and fitness center.
- decoration of the ceremony site with palm leaves and flowers (free for guests from HB)
- a bottle of sparkling wine (free of charge for guests with HB)
- wedding cake (free for guests from HB)
- special dinner (seafood) and a bottle of wine (free for guests with HB)
- The care of the wedding coordinator in Seychelles (free for guests from HB)
- Payment for a wedding abroad
- Completion of formalities in offices in the Seychelles
- Fee for the marriage certificate and an additional copy
- 2 witnesses (if you come alone)
- Tourism organizer insurance
- Basic travel insurance
- Completion of formalities for the wedding to be valid in Poland, including Apostille from the office in Seychelles *
- Shipment of the wedding certificate after Apostille to the address provided by you
* The wedding certificate will be valid according to Polish law, one should report it to the Registry Office at the place of residence and register it.
- a bouquet for the bride - 71 euro
- wedding bouquet for the bride - 89 euro
- a flower in the hair for the bride - 37 euro
- buttonhole flower for the groom - 10 euro
- wedding cake - 47 euro
- 2-story wedding cake - 74 euro
- 3-story wedding cake - 158 euro
- hot / cold sandwiches (per person) - 16 euros
- a bottle of champagne - from 79 euro to 257 euro
- sparkling wine - 28 euro
- alcohol fruit punch - 13 euro
- non-alcoholic fruit punch - 9 euro
- 80 photos on CD - 289 euro
- movie on DVD - 378 euro
- live music (local musician) - 284 euro
- live music (band) - 441 euro