Le Meridien Barbarons Hotel & SPA **** - Wedding in the Seychelles
In Seychelles, we can organize both civil and church weddings. Among the places offered, there is a church, a beach, and a tropical forest area.
Rooms at Le Meridien Barbarons combine rustic Seychelles features with modern amenities such as a flat-screen TV. Each room has a balcony overlooking the Indian Ocean.
The restaurant, Le Mangrovia, has 6 show counters, serving local and international dishes for breakfast and dinner. Le Cocoteraie Restaurant overlooks Barbarons Beach and serves Mediterranean and Creole specialties.
Just 2 km from Le Meridien Barbarons is the Morne Seychellois National Park and the Seychelles Nature Reserve.
The hotel has a XNUMX-hour reception, non-smoking rooms, luggage room, safe, rooms with facilities for disabled guests, air conditioning, terrace, garden, shops.
In addition, it has a fitness center, massage, hydro massage, SPA and wellness center, BBQ facilities, Turkish / steam bath, table tennis, outdoor swimming pool, canoeing, diving and snorkeling.
fax / photocopying. Laundry, Ironing Service, Room Service, Business Center, Currency Exchange, Car Rental, Souvenirs / Gift Shop, Babysitting / Child Services.
Wi-Fi is available in the entire hotel and costs EUR 10 per hour. Free private parking is available on site and reservation is needed. Pets are not allowed.
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary by room type. Please check the hotel booking policy when choosing your room type.
- The care of a wedding coordinator in the Seychelles
- Payment for a wedding abroad
- Completion of formalities in offices in the Seychelles
- Fee for the marriage certificate and an additional copy
- 2 witnesses (if you come alone)
- Tourism organizer insurance
- Basic travel insurance
- Completion of formalities for the wedding to be valid in Poland, including Apostille from the office in Seychelles *
- Shipment of the wedding certificate after Apostille to the address provided by you
* The wedding certificate will be valid according to Polish law, one should report it to the Registry Office at the place of residence and register it.
- decoration of the ceremony venue - 131 euro
- wedding cake - 26 euro
- 2-story wedding cake - 47 euro
- 3-story wedding cake - 105 euro
- a bunch of flowers - 63 euro
- wedding bouquet for the bride - 74 euro
- a flower in the hair - 42 euros
- buttonhole flower - 11 euro
- cold sandwiches (price per person) - 3 euro
- warm sandwiches (price per person) - 3 euro
- shrimp, lobster sandwiches etc - 4 euros
- champagne 0,75l - 121 euro
- sparkling wine 0,75l - 45 euro
- alcohol punch (price per person) - 8 euro
- non-alcoholic punch (price per person) - 5 euros
- performance of a solo musician (max. 2 hours) - 131 euro
- photographer - on request
- film - on request.