Mount Lavinia **** - wedding in Sri Lanka
Our clients eagerly choose Sri Lanka for its truly tropical climate, safari and lush vegetation. In addition, it is a culturally interesting place, you can admire monuments of great civilizations there, including paintings and ruins of a palace on the disused volcano Sigiriya. There is a lot of sightseeing in Sri Lanka. Sometimes it is a trip combined with the Maldives.
In Sri Lanka, we offer you the organization of a civil wedding. The ceremonies we organized were beautiful, colorful and delightful.
The wedding package includes:
- Marriage certificate
- Registration fee for the wedding ceremony
- Guardianship of the master of ceremonies
- Two-layer cake
- Flowers and fruit on arrival
- Wedding bouquet for the bride
- A buttonhole bouquet for the groom
- Witness (if needed)
- Gala dinner for the newlyweds on their wedding day
- DVD of the ceremony
- 24 photos with an album (waiting time at least 3 working days)
For an extra charge:
- Traditional blessing performed by a group of Sri Lankan girls, dancers and drummers
- Traditional wedding costumes for the newlyweds
- Wedding combing for the bride
- Elephant ride
- Ayurveda / SPA treatments package on the day before the wedding
Requirements to be met and documents to be provided to get married in Sri Lanka:
- Original and a copy of the birth certificate with a sworn translation into English
- Certificate of marital status with a sworn translation into English (in the case of a divorcee / divorcee, a divorce certificate with a sworn translation into English is required and the widow or widower must provide a translated death certificate of the spouse)
- Copies of passports and originals for inspection
- The couple is required to be on site at least 5 working days prior to the wedding
- Copies of all documents must be provided at least 30 days before the wedding date
- Both spouses must be 18 years of age or older
- The ceremonies we organize are secular, they are civil weddings
- Documents of marriage in Sri Lanka are recognized in Poland
- After returning, they must be delivered to the appropriate Registry Office
- Wedding ceremonies are not organized on Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays
The hotel is situated in Mount Lavinia, 10 km from Colombo, directly on the sandy beach. It is considered one of the most beautiful in Sri Lanka. The Belgian king Leopold, Kirk Douglas and Gregory Peck rested here. Honeymooners also like this hotel.
275 rooms, general restaurant, open air restaurant, bars, ballroom, cafe, night club, spa center, shops, business center, laundry service.
The rooms are air-conditioned, with a bedroom and bathroom, balcony, equipped with: Internet connection, satellite TV, mini bar, hair dryer.
HB: Breakfast and dinner.
FB: Breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Sports and entertainment:
2 swimming pools - outdoor and indoor, tennis courts, mini golf, volleyball court, gymnasium, massage parlor, yoga room. The hotel organizes folklore dance shows, animations, culinary themed evenings (e.g. Silk Road specialties, beach barbecue, vegetarian delicacies)
Cot, car seat.