civil wedding in Bali - a cliff over the ocean
Bali is a fairy-tale, exotic island, eagerly chosen by our clients due to its unique character. This direction enables intimate, atmospheric weddings. We offer you a wedding in a beautiful place, on a cliff, overlooking the ocean. The price of the package includes a flower arch and carpet, which will provide the ceremony with an appropriately romantic setting.
Why we recommend our wedding in Bali:
- This direction is quite new, little known, and therefore perfect for intimate weddings
- Beautiful, exotic views like from postcards
- Unique nature and monuments
- renting a place for the ceremony
- flower arch (flower decoration)
- floral carpet
- flower shower (showering newlyweds with flowers)
- wedding table
- bouquet for the bride
- flowers for the groom's shirt or jacket
- wedding certificate issued by the Indonesian authorities
- legalization of documents at the Polish Embassy in Jakarta
- police report (required by the government of Indonesia)
- transport of the bride and groom to the place of the ceremony
- sparkling wine toast
- pre-wedding meeting with the coordinator
- tax and service
Description of the place:
Bali is a typical exotic. It is a direction willingly chosen by our clients because it is little known, good for intimate weddings away from the crowds. Honeymooners are also attracted by beautiful beaches. Interesting, colorful and flowery wedding arrangements are available.
Best date for a wedding:
Available types of wedding:
Available wedding venues:
Service in Polish:
Extras included in the package:
Length of stay:
The minimum number of months needed to organize a wedding:
- Birth certificate (abbreviated) of both fiancés in Polish, legalized at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, translated into Indonesian by a sworn translator and certified (original and translated) at the Embassy of Indonesia in Warsaw
- Copy of valid fiancé's passports certified by a notary.
- Copy of witnesses' passports (ordinary, without credentials)
- For people who have already been married, a copy of the marriage certificate is required with a note on the divorce or death of the spouse.
- Certificate of no legal obstacles to marriage abroad, legalized at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, translated into Indonesian by a sworn translator and certified (original and translated) at the Embassy of Indonesia in Warsaw
- Photo of both brides on a red background. Dimensions: 6 cm (width) x 4 cm (height) in jpg format.
for a couple