Civil wedding in Kefalonia on the terrace of a private villa
This variant of the wedding may appeal to those couples who prefer the intimate nature of the ceremony and value comfort. There are plenty of private villas on the island where you can spend your vacation and right there in the garden, most often overlooking the sea, a wedding ceremony can take place. Each of the villas has its own terrace, swimming pool, barbecue, and most importantly - wonderful views. We avoid additional fees for renting a wedding venue, while having good facilities at hand - a fridge to cool champagne or a cake, rooms to rest after the celebration. The villa package includes all the services of the Beach Wedding package with the arrival of the official at the villa.
Why we recommend our wedding in Kefalonia:
- The island offers a very varied landscape - mountains, forests, caves, beaches
- Short flight by plane
- Idyllic, truly Greek climate of the island, unspoiled corners
- translation of 4 documents from Polish into Greek (2x Birth certificates, 2x Certificate)
- translation of the newly issued Marriage Act from Greek into Polish
- all wedding consultations, venue of the ceremony, booking of the wedding venue and clerk (may be subject to a surcharge for remote locations)
- sentence in the documents at the office and completing the forms needed for the wedding
- all administrative fees and their settlement
- assistance of our wedding consultant, meeting upon arrival, translation of the ceremony
- arranging the issue of the Marriage Certificate
- arranging 2 witnesses, if the couple does not have their own
- organizing music for the ceremony (songs are selected by the couple and sent to the agency in mp3 format)
- sending the couple the translated Marriage Act by registered mail
- The price of the wedding package does not include the rental of the villa for the stay
Description of the place:
Kefalonia is the largest of the Ionian Islands. It is famous for one of the most beautiful beaches in the world, Myrtos. It is an island where, despite mass tourism, you can still encounter virgin corners and enjoy truly Greek everyday life.
Best date for a wedding:
Available types of wedding:
Available wedding venues:
Service in Polish:
Extras included in the package:
Length of stay:
The minimum number of months needed to organize a wedding:
- A scan of the ID or passport of the person intending to enter into marriage
- Birth certificate - full version or short version in international version. Note: the shortened version in the Polish version will not be accepted. (valid for 180 days)
- Certificate of legal capacity to get married abroad (valid 180 days)
- Scan of evidence or passports of witnesses (if you have your own witnesses) or we can provide witnesses, please confirm this.
- For divorced persons, additionally an abridged copy of the marriage certificate with a note on divorce, and a court judgment.
- For widowed people - spouse's death certificate,
for a couple