Civil wedding in Corfu on Mouse Island
A small, uninhabited island within a stone's throw of the capital city of Corfu. It can be reached by a boat with a carrier. It is perfect for couples who want to organize their wedding ceremony outdoors, but not necessarily on the beach. On the islet of Pontikonisi, especially before and after the tourist season, it is quiet and there are not many tourists. The cruise tickets are included in the package price. After the ceremony, you can take a photo session in the old town of Kerkyra.
Why we recommend our Corfu wedding:
- The island is picturesque, green and rich in vegetation, especially olive groves
- Short flight by plane
- Idyllic, truly Greek climate of the island
- translation of 4 documents from Polish into Greek (2x Birth certificates, 2x Certificate)
- translation of the newly issued Marriage Act from Greek into Polish
- any wedding consultations, venue of the ceremony, booking of the wedding venue
official (may be subject to a surcharge for remote locations)
- returning documents to the office and completing the forms needed for the wedding
- all administrative fees and their settlement
- assistance of our wedding consultant, meeting upon arrival, translation of the ceremony
- arranging the issue of the Marriage Certificate
- arranging 2 witnesses, if the couple does not have their own
- organizing music for the ceremony (songs are selected by the couple and sent to the agency in mp3 format)
- sending the couple the translated Marriage Act by registered mail
- transport by boat to Mouse Island
Description of the place:
Corfu is by far the greenest of the Greek Islands, lying in the Ionian Sea. It is famous for its beautiful views. It is an island for people looking for peace and relaxation, as well as for active visitors and nature lovers.
Best date for a wedding:
Available types of wedding:
Available wedding venues:
Service in Polish:
Extras included in the package:
Length of stay:
The minimum number of months needed to organize a wedding:
- A scan of the ID or passport of the person intending to enter into marriage
- Birth certificate - full version or short version in international version. Note the shortened version in the Polish version will not be accepted.
- Certificate of legal capacity to get married abroad (valid 90 days)
- Scan of evidence or passports of witnesses (if you have your own witnesses) or we can provide witnesses, please confirm this.
- For divorced persons, additionally an abridged copy of the marriage certificate with a note on divorce and a court judgment stamped by the President of the District Court - with additional documents an additional fee for translation.
for a couple