Civil marriage in Malta
We propose a civil wedding on the beach of one of Malta's resorts. You can combine your stay with a wedding without the need for long transfers.
Wedding in the garden, on the beach or maybe in another place? We will adapt to you.
Why we recommend our wedding in Malta:
- Malta is the sunniest destination in Europe
- beautiful views, magical beaches, warm sea
- historical monuments
- pre-wedding meeting with an English-speaking or Polish-speaking coordinator
- application for a wedding in the Public Register prior to the arrival of clients
- meeting with the couple at the public register to check documents
- marriage certificate, translation and apostille of documents
- civil wedding ceremony at Mellieha Bay Resort
- small wedding cake + Prosecco sparkling wine + sandwiches
- 2 witnesses at the wedding
- makeup and hairstyle for the bride on her wedding day
- wedding bouquet and wedding bouquet for the groom (roses)
- Photographer on the wedding day (4 hours including the ceremony, drinks after the ceremony and a photo shoot after the ceremony at the seaside and in the hotel gardens. All working material + 80 finished photos on CD.
Description of the place:
Malta is a great place for a summer holiday, but also very attractive because of its wedding locations. In addition to enjoying themselves, the bride and groom can go on a romantic cruise, spend time actively on water sports, as well as relax on the beaches and enjoy the sun.
Best date for a wedding:
Available types of wedding:
Available wedding venues:
Service in Polish:
Extras included in the package:
Length of stay:
The minimum number of months needed to organize a wedding:
- Rz1 form
- Rz2 form (1 for each person)
- Scans of evidence / passports of the bride and groom and witnesses
- Certificate of legal capacity to get married abroad signed by a lawyer
- Full birth certificates
Both Rz1 and Rz2 forms are sent for completion.
for a couple