Civil wedding in Rhodes on the beach
We offer you a wedding ceremony on one of the beautiful sandy beaches. Rhodes offers. It is an ideal option for people who want a quiet, intimate celebration in a beautiful location, thus opting for a short flight and Greek holidays.
Why we recommend our wedding in Rhodes:
- Great weather, the most sunny days of the year
- Rhodes is one of the most visited islands in Greece, offering many monuments, sandy beaches, an unforgettable holiday
- An attractive trip with a Greek atmosphere
- wedding coordination in Polish
- consultations on the preparation of documents necessary for the wedding so that the wedding in Greece is valid in Poland
- checking documents with the relevant authorities
- fees for sworn translation and authentication of 4 documents (additional documents for an additional fee)
- fee for a sworn translation of the marriage certificate from Greek into Polish
- all administrative fees on the Greek side
- official fee for an outdoor wedding
- the cost of the official's travel to the ceremony venue
- hotel transfer - place of the ceremony (one way up to 5 km) for the Bride and Groom
- travel insurance on the wedding day (NNW and KL) for the Bride and Groom
- space rental fee
- translation of the ceremony into Polish
- providing witnesses
* Package up to 8 people.
Description of the place:
Rhodes, known as the Island of the Sun, is the largest island of the Dodecanese in the Aegean Sea. It is famous for its beautiful beaches, ancient monuments and the famous Colossus, which was once one of the 7 wonders of the world.
Best date for a wedding:
Available types of wedding:
Available wedding venues:
Service in Polish:
Extras included in the package:
Length of stay:
The minimum number of months needed to organize a wedding:
- A scan of the ID or passport of the person intending to enter into marriage
- Birth certificate - full version or short version in international version. Note the shortened version in the Polish version will not be accepted.
- Certificate of legal capacity to get married abroad (valid 180 days)
- Scan of evidence or passports of witnesses (if you have your own witnesses) or we can provide witnesses, please confirm this.
- For divorced persons, additionally an abridged copy of the marriage certificate with a note on divorce (valid for 180 days) and a court judgment.
for a couple