Civil wedding in Zakynthos - beach
We offer you a civil wedding on the island of Zakynthos, where the beaches delight with views. Many of these beaches are inaccessible from the land, which gives an intimate character and the possibility of a peaceful rest after reaching the boat.
Why do we recommend getting married in Zakynthos?
- various wedding packages tailored to the Bride and Groom
- no additional fees related to the translation of documents,
- short flights.
In addition to relaxing on the sunny beaches, we invite you to explore the city of Zakynthos lying on the slopes of the remains of the Venetian fortress Kastro. Visit the fun town of Laganas. For sports enthusiasts - the towns of Planos and Tsilivi, as well as the charming and quiet town of Porto Koukla.
- Translation of 4 documents from Polish into Greek (2x Birth certificates, 2x Certificate)
- Translation of the newly issued Marriage Act from Greek into Polish
- Any consultation regarding the wedding, venue of the ceremony, booking of the wedding venue and clerk (may be subject to a surcharge for remote locations)
- Sent in documents at the office and completing the forms needed for the wedding
- All administrative fees and their payment
- Assistance by our wedding consultant, meeting upon arrival, translation of the ceremony
- Arranging the issue of the Marriage Certificate
- Arranging 2 witnesses, unless the couple has their own
- Organizing music for the ceremony (songs are selected by the couple and sent to the agency in mp3 format)
- Sending the translated Marriage Act to the couple by registered mail
Description of the place:
Zakynthos Island is called the Flower of the East. It is considered the greenest island in
Greece. While spending time on the island, we can enjoy the richness of the landscape and get married in places taken straight from the myths.
Best date for a wedding:
Available types of wedding:
Available wedding venues:
Service in Polish:
Extras included in the package:
Length of stay:
The minimum number of months needed to organize a wedding:
- Polish or multilingual copies of the birth certificate (originals, may be shortened),
- Certificates of legal capacity to get married abroad,
- Photocopies or scans of ID cards,
- Additional documents are required for divorced persons (court judgment and marriage certificate with a note on divorce), widowed (death certificate), adopted (adoption certificate) as well as people who have changed their surname (certificate of name change) - additional documents will be charged for translation.
- 2 declarations of willingness to get married in Zakynthos, confirmed by a notary public, Apostille seals and signed separately by both fiancés (we send a specimen)
for a couple