Civil wedding in Croatia at the statue with a dolphin
The wedding ceremony takes place in a small square where there is a charming statue of a dolphin. View of the bay.
The offer is ideal for a romantic wedding in an intimate atmosphere.
Why we recommend our wedding in Croatia:
- picturesque views, beautiful monuments, Balkan atmosphere
- short flight by plane - only two hours
- relatively low prices, taking into account the tourist attractiveness of Croatia
- consultations on the preparation of the necessary documents for a wedding in Croatia to be valid in Poland
- fees for authentication and sworn translation from Polish into Croatian 4 civil documents (additional documents and documents in a language other than Polish for an additional fee)
- fee for a sworn translation of the marriage certificate from Croatian into Polish
- checking documents with Croatian civil authorities
- administrative fees on the Croatian side
- booking a date for a civil wedding
- wedding coordination in Polish
- providing witnesses - if necessary
- the cost of the consultant's travel to the office
- the cost of transfer for the bride and groom on the day of registration at the office (one way from the hotel to the office, max. 1 km)
- fee for the official leaving the office for outdoor wedding ceremonies
- bouquet for the bride
- buttonhole for the groom
We can extend the package with a festive dinner or a wedding party in a restaurant, services of a photographer, make-up artist, etc.
Description of the place:
Croatia is a destination particularly popular among Poles. It is situated on the Adriatic Sea. Its picturesqueness, crystal clear water and the Balkan climate are the perfect combination for a holiday getaway and an unforgettable wedding in a beautiful, romantic setting.
Best date for a wedding:
Available types of wedding:
Available wedding venues:
Service in Polish:
Extras included in the package:
Length of stay:
The minimum number of months needed to organize a wedding:
- Full version of the birth certificate,
- Certificate of the possibility of getting married abroad (note valid only 90 days until the date of the wedding, please do not pull this document out earlier),
- Photocopies or scans of ID cards,
- Certificate from the employer to the Office (we send the template)
- Additional documents are required for divorced (marriage certificate with a note on divorce), widowed (death certificate), adopted (adoption certificate) as well as people who have changed their name (certificate of name change).
for a couple