Concordat wedding in Bali
Bali is a beautiful and unique place. This offer is addressed to those of you who wish to have a formal wedding and experience an unforgettable honeymoon in distant Asia. A concordat wedding takes place in one of the Balinese churches. The ceremony is conducted by an English speaking Catholic priest.
Why we recommend our wedding in Bali:
- This is a fairly new direction, little known, and therefore little known
- Perfect for intimate weddings
- Beautiful, exotic views like from postcards,
Unique nature and monuments
The basic package includes:
- Church rental and administration fee
- church decoration (based on church standard)
- the road of flower petals
- flower shower (showering newlyweds with flowers)
- bouquet for the bride
- buttonhole for the groom
- ceremony led by a priest
- civil marriage certificate issued by the Government of Indonesia
- postage to Poland
- police report (required by the government of Indonesia)
- transport of the bride and groom to the place of the ceremony and back
- sparkling wine toast
- English-speaking wedding coordinator
- tax and service
Description of the place:
Bali is a typical exotic. It is a direction willingly chosen by our clients because it is little known, good for intimate weddings away from the crowds. Honeymooners are also attracted by beautiful beaches. Interesting, colorful and flowery wedding arrangements are available.
Best date for a wedding:
Available types of wedding:
Available wedding venues:
Service in Polish:
Extras included in the package:
Length of stay:
The minimum number of months needed to organize a wedding:
- Birth certificate (abbreviated) of both fiancés in Polish, legalized at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, translated into Indonesian by a sworn translator and certified (original and translated) at the Embassy of Indonesia in Warsaw
- Copy of valid fiancé's passports certified by a notary.
- Copy of witnesses' passports (ordinary, without credentials)
- For people who have already been married, a copy of the marriage certificate is required with a note on the divorce or death of the spouse.
- Certificate of no legal obstacles to marriage abroad, legalized at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, translated into Indonesian by a sworn translator and certified (original and translated) at the Embassy of Indonesia in Warsaw
- Photo of both brides on a red background. Dimensions: 6 cm (width) x 4 cm (height) in jpg format.
- a copy of the certificate of completion of premarital education
- a copy of the death certificate if either party was previously married
- baptism certificates issued not earlier than 6 months, and preferably not more than 3 months, before the wedding
- a license issued by a parish priest or other church official who has stated that neither party has previously entered into a church marriage and that there are no contraindications for contracting it in the Catholic Church
- a declaration letter addressed to the Catholic Church in Bali, which states that the parish in Poland has no objection to your wedding ceremony carried out by a priest from the Catholic Church in Bali
Church documents also have to be sworn translated into Indonesian or English.
An important note about Witnesses: at least one of the witnesses at the ceremony must be Catholic and no relatives, parents, brothers or sisters may act as witnesses. If you do not have the right person with you, we would be happy to arrange witnesses on your behalf.
for a couple