Concordat wedding in Cyprus
According to your expectations, we can organize a concordat wedding that will allow you to conclude both a civil and church wedding.The church ceremony takes place in the capital of Cyprus, Larnaca in the Catholic Church of Our Lady of Graces, Terra Santa and can be led by a Polish Franciscan priest. Then we move to the sunny beach for a civil ceremony.
Why we recommend our Cyprus wedding:
- numerous, perfect beaches for relaxation
- diversity of nature - both mountain and coastal views
- water sports, diving
- care of the Polish wedding coordinator before the wedding and during the ceremony
- the official celebrating the wedding
- the priest celebrating the wedding
- two witnesses if the Young Couple arrives without their own witnesses
- wedding fee outside the Registry Office
- church ceremony fee
- photo session during the ceremony and in the selected location, about 250 photos on DVD
- arranging all formalities related to the validity of the wedding, including obtaining the Apostille seal on the Wedding Act
Description of the place:
Cyprus is primarily beautiful, sandy beaches. There are both bustling resorts and places perfect for a quiet holiday. For active people, the island offers numerous monuments from various historical periods. We recommend visiting Cape Greco National Park. Nature lovers will surely be amazed by the amazing cliffs and bay beaches. The varied landscape allows you to enjoy both coastal and mountain landscapes.
Best date for a wedding:
Available types of wedding:
Available wedding venues:
Service in Polish:
Extras included in the package:
Length of stay:
The minimum number of months needed to organize a wedding:
- A scan of the ID or passport of the person intending to enter into marriage
- Shortened copy of birth certificates - preferably the international version
- Certificates of legal capacity to marry abroad (valid 180 days)
- If you come with your witnesses, we also need a scan of evidence or passports of witnesses. If you are flying alone, we will provide witnesses.
- For divorced persons, additionally an abridged copy of the marriage certificate with a note on divorce (valid for 180 days) and a court judgment.
- a copy of the Act of Baptism with an annotation about other sacraments
- consent to marry outside the parish of the Bride and Groom (LICENSE) issued by the parish priest and bishop's consent (the bishop's signature may be on a license issued by the parish priest)
- premarital interview protocol drawn up by the pastor of one of the fiancées, it may be prepared in Polish
- in the event that only one person is Catholic, the consent of the bishop is required.
for a couple