Concordat wedding in the Dominican Republic
In our offer for a concordat wedding in the Dominican Republic, we combine a ceremony in the Bavaro church with a ceremony on a private beach. On site, under the previously prepared and decorated gazebo, a decorated table and a Master of Ceremonies await you, who will guide you through the Caribbean wedding ceremonies.
Why we recommend our wedding in the Dominican Republic:
- beautiful tropical beaches, postcard views
- luxurious hotels, SPA with massages especially for the bride and groom
- guaranteed weather all year round
- care of a Polish resident on the day of the ceremony, Polish wedding coordinator,
- transport to the church in Bavaro,
- a bouquet of flowers for the bride, a buttonhole for the groom, a delicate decoration of the church,
- fee for a wedding ceremony for a priest, fee for legalization of a wedding in the Dominican Republic in the office,
- witnesses and a Polish interpreter at the wedding,
- apostille of the marriage certificate document and its translation into Polish
- transport from Bavaro Church to the private beach of Cabeza de Toro
- decoration on the beach - bamboo gazebo decorated with veils and decors in a color agreed with the couple, prepared table for meals (decorated) and chairs for the bride and groom and guests,
- music from the audio system accompanying the meal - it is possible to personalize the playlist according to the preferences of the couple
- champagne (sparkling wine) to toast
Description of the place:
Dominican Republic is a real exotic, where you will be delighted with sunny beaches and tropical vegetation. At the seaside, in the sunshine, you can relax and enjoy yourself in the paradise Caribbean conditions.
Best date for a wedding:
Available types of wedding:
Available wedding venues:
Service in Polish:
Extras included in the package:
Length of stay:
The minimum number of months needed to organize a wedding:
- A shortened birth certificate in a multilingual version (issued by the Civil Registry Office),
- Certificate of legal capacity to get married abroad (issued by the Civil Registry Office),
- Color scan of passport photo page (photo page only).
In the event that it is another wedding, additionally:
- Divorce decree from the court TOGETHER with the seal of the president of the regional court, or a marriage certificate with a note on divorce
- Death certificate (if either spouse is a widower)
- You should prepare for a wedding abroad in the same way as for a church wedding in Poland. Premarital education and visits to the marriage counseling center should be held in your parish. The so-called "Announcements" in the family parish. The parish priest of the Bride and Groom must issue a special permission to marry outside the home parish. This document is called a "license" to get married abroad.
for a couple