Concordat wedding in Corfu
We offer you a concordat wedding on one of the most beautiful Greek Islands. The ceremony takes place in the church.
Why we recommend our Corfu wedding:
- The island is picturesque, green and rich in vegetation, especially olive groves
- Short flight by plane
- Idyllic, truly Greek climate of the island
- Sworn translations of 2 documents from Polish into Greek (2x Birth certificates), additional documents such as baptismal certificates, information on the confirmation of fiancées and confirmation of premarital education are sent directly to each other in English. Latin), as long as one of the fiancés was previously married (civil marriage), we translate the divorce judgment for an additional fee
- sworn translation of the newly issued (civil) marriage certificate from Greek into Polish
- all consultations regarding the wedding, venue of the ceremony and booking of the wedding venue
- returning documents to the office and completing the forms needed for the wedding
- all administrative fees and their settlement
- donation to a church and parish in Greece
- liturgy conducted in Greek or English by a priest in Corfu, Zakynthos or Kefalonia, translation by our Polish translator of the most important passages
- organizing witnesses in the event of a wedding for two
- assistance of our wedding consultant, meeting upon arrival, participation in the ceremony
- fee for issuing a Marriage Certificate
- sending the couple the translated Marriage Act by registered mail
Description of the place:
Corfu is by far the greenest of the Greek Islands, lying in the Ionian Sea. It is famous for its beautiful views. It is an island for people looking for peace and relaxation, as well as for active visitors and nature lovers.
Best date for a wedding:
Available types of wedding:
Available wedding venues:
Service in Polish:
Extras included in the package:
Length of stay:
The minimum number of months needed to organize a wedding:
Documents required for the wedding:
- A scan of the ID or passport of the person intending to enter into marriage
- Birth certificate - full version or short version in international version. Note the shortened version in the Polish version will not be accepted.
- Certificate of legal capacity to get married abroad (valid 180 days)
- Scan of evidence or passports of witnesses (if you have your own witnesses) or we can provide witnesses, please confirm this.
- License issued by a priest, stamped in the Curia and sent directly from the Curia in Poland to the Curia at Korfu. To prepare the license, the priest will need - baptism certificates, confirmation certificates, a certificate from a family clinic, a certificate of completed premarital education.
for a couple