Concordat wedding in Corfu
We offer you a concordat wedding on one of the most beautiful Greek Islands. The ceremony takes place in the church. It is possible to extend the package if you want an additional celebration, e.g. on the beach (in a symbolic form).
Why we recommend our Corfu wedding:
- The island is picturesque, green and rich in vegetation, especially olive groves
- Short flight by plane
- Idyllic, truly Greek climate of the island
- consultations on the preparation of the necessary documents for a wedding in Greece to be valid in Poland
- fees for authentication and sworn translation from Polish into Greek 4 civil documents (additional documents and documents in a language other than Polish for an additional fee)
- fee for a sworn translation of the marriage certificate from Greek into Polish
- checking documents with Greek authorities - both civil and church
- administrative and church fees on the Greek side
- booking a date for a concordat wedding
- holy mass in Polish
- wedding coordination in Polish
- providing witnesses - if necessary
- the cost of the consultant's travel to the cathedral or office
- transfer cost for the Bride and Groom on the wedding day (1-way from the hotel to the cathedral, max. 10 km)
- bouquet for the bride (seasonal flowers, color to choose)
- buttonhole for the groom (referring to the bride's bouquet)
and for an additional beach ceremony on the same day:
- translation of the ceremony into Polish
- a table with a delicate decoration
- a toast for the Bride and Groom
Description of the place:
Corfu is by far the greenest of the Greek Islands, lying in the Ionian Sea. It is famous for its beautiful views. It is an island for people looking for peace and relaxation, as well as for active visitors and nature lovers.
Best date for a wedding:
Available types of wedding:
Available wedding venues:
Service in Polish:
Extras included in the package:
Length of stay:
The minimum number of months needed to organize a wedding:
Documents required for the wedding:
- A scan of the ID or passport of the person intending to enter into marriage
- Birth certificate - full version or short version in international version. Note the shortened version in the Polish version will not be accepted.
- Certificate of legal capacity to get married abroad (valid 180 days)
- Scan of evidence or passports of witnesses (if you have your own witnesses) or we can provide witnesses, please confirm this.
- License issued by a priest, stamped in the Curia and sent directly from the Curia in Poland to the Curia at Corfu. To prepare the license, the priest will need - baptism certificates, confirmation certificates, a certificate from a family clinic, a certificate of completed premarital education.
for a couple