Concordat wedding in Zanzibar on the beach
A wedding ceremony in exotic Zanzibar, in a beautiful setting. In the case of a concordat wedding, the ceremony takes place in one chosen place. It can be a church or a beach.
- In addition to a fairy-tale wedding and a guarantee of perfect weather all year round, Zanzibar has so much more to offer!
- The island invites you to take advantage of many options for active leisure: water sports, diving, windsurfing, yacht trips or simply lazy rest on beautiful beaches.
- For fans of exploring and experiencing, for example, trips to Stone Town, spice plantations, fishing with fishermen, excellent cuisine full of seafood.
- organization of a wedding ceremony on the beach (1st ceremony)
- organization of a wedding ceremony given by an authorized priest
- preparation of documents necessary for the legalization of a wedding in Poland
- decoration with local flowers
- decoration for the Bride and Groom, flowers for the buttonhole and hair, bouquet (flowers available locally)
- a bottle of sparkling wine
- transfer from / to the hotel after the ceremony
- organization of witnesses (if needed)
At the customer's special request:
- the possibility of organizing a concordat wedding in the church
- wedding on the island - Sandbank
- dinner in a romantic restaurant on the ocean + boat trip
- dinner on the beach or in the restaurant
- Maasai procession before wedding after wedding Maasai show and dances
- professional photographer (reportage from the ceremony + session after the ceremony - about 40 photos)
- make-up artist + hairdresser
Description of the place:
A wedding in exotic Tanzania, on the island of Zanzibar - is an option for a wedding in an absolutely fabulous scenery. You will spend your honeymoon in the sunshine on the sandy beach, listening to the sound of the waves on the turquoise sea. This is an absolutely unique and exceptional proposition!
Best date for a wedding:
Available types of wedding:
Available wedding venues:
Service in Polish:
Extras included in the package:
Length of stay:
The minimum number of months needed to organize a wedding:
- Full personal data of the future spouses (names and surnames, address, religion, profession
- Complete copy of the Birth Certificate of the future spouses and its sworn translation into English
- Certificate of legal capacity to get married abroad and its sworn translation into English
- Scan of the page with a photo from the passport of the future spouses (and taking 2 copies of passport photos with you)
- Cover letter - we will send you a template
- A set of church documents prepared in English: the act of baptism, confirmation, preparation protocol, confirmation of completion of premarital studies, license issued by the parish priest
If this is another wedding for you, please provide:
- a court judgment declaring a divorce sworn into English
- marriage certificate with a note on divorce translated into English
for a couple