A civil wedding in Zanzibar on the Sandbank island
Sandbank Island is a several dozen meters long stretch of sandy beach, which becomes visible after the ebb. In such an unusual place, we can organize a beautiful wedding ceremony for you.
- In addition to a fairy-tale wedding and a guarantee of perfect weather all year round, Zanzibar has so much more to offer!
- The island invites you to take advantage of many options for active leisure: water sports, diving, windsurfing, yacht trips or simply lazy rest on beautiful beaches.
- For fans of exploring and experiencing, for example, trips to Stone Town, spice plantations, fishing with fishermen, excellent cuisine full of seafood.
- organization of the wedding ceremony on the island
- organization of a wedding ceremony performed by an authorized official
- preparation of documents necessary for the legalization of a wedding in Poland
- decoration with local flowers
- decoration for the Bride and Groom, flowers for the buttonhole and hair, bouquet (flowers available locally)
- a bottle of sparkling wine
- transfer from / to the hotel after the ceremony
- organization of witnesses (if needed)
At the customer's special request:
- dinner in a romantic restaurant on the ocean + boat trip
- dinner on the beach or in the restaurant
- Maasai procession before wedding after wedding Maasai show and dances
- professional photographer (reportage from the ceremony + session after the ceremony - about 40 photos)
- make-up artist + hairdresser
Description of the place:
A wedding in exotic Tanzania, on the island of Zanzibar - is an option for a wedding in an absolutely fabulous scenery. You will spend your honeymoon in the sunshine on the sandy beach, listening to the sound of the waves on the turquoise sea. This is an absolutely unique and exceptional proposition!
Best date for a wedding:
Available types of wedding:
Available wedding venues:
Service in Polish:
Extras included in the package:
Length of stay:
The minimum number of months needed to organize a wedding:
- Full personal data of the future spouses (names and surnames, address, religion, profession
- Complete copy of the Birth Certificate of the future spouses and a sworn translation into English
- Certificate of legal capacity to get married abroad and a sworn translation into English - valid for 90 days
- Scan of the page with a photo from the passports of the future spouses (and 2 original passport photos to take with you)
- Cover letter - we will send you a template
If this is not your first wedding, please provide:
- a court judgment declaring a divorce sworn into English
- marriage certificate with a note on divorce translated into English
for a couple