Church wedding in Tenerife
Tenerife is one of the most interesting islands in Europe, enjoying excellent weather all year round.
You will be married in a church in a historic church on the Costa Adeje. It is one of the most famous tourist resorts in Tenerife.
Why we recommend our wedding in Tenerife:
- The diversity of the island, the rich and beautiful nature, the ocean, the Teide volcano
- Numerous attractions and water sports, i.e. windsurfing, kitesurfing, diving, cruises, dolphin and whale watching, Loro Park
- The attractiveness of wedding locations (interesting beaches, Los Gigantes cliffs, Masca Gorge, seaside resorts).
- consultations on the preparation of the necessary documents for the wedding in Tenerife to be valid in Poland
- checking documents with the Spanish church authorities
- church fees on the Spanish side
- booking a date for a church wedding
- holy mass in English
- providing witnesses - if necessary
- booking an appointment with the photographer for an extended photo session
- (Clients sign a separate agreement with the photographer designated by the 5 Events office. Payment for the session directly to the photographer)
- donation for the church, parish and for the priest celebrating the wedding
Description of the place:
Tenerife is the largest island of the Canary Islands archipelago, located only 300 km from the coast of Africa. The weather is good here all year round, but the peak of the tourist season is during the holiday months. Tenerife is extremely diverse in terms of landscape and climate. It is a destination for active people as well as for those looking for peace and relaxation on beautiful beaches.
Best date for a wedding:
Available types of wedding:
Available wedding venues:
Service in Polish:
Extras included in the package:
Length of stay:
The minimum number of months needed to organize a wedding:
- Civil marriage certificate on an international form
- Church documents, prepared according to the instructions provided by our office (we send information that is required by the Spanish church authorities)
for a couple