Church wedding in Zanzibar in the church
We offer you a church wedding ceremony in the historic cathedral of St. Joseph in Stone Town, Zanzibar, or on the beach.
- In addition to a fairy-tale wedding and a guarantee of perfect weather all year round, Zanzibar has so much more to offer!
- The island invites you to take advantage of many options for active leisure: water sports, diving, windsurfing, yacht trips or simply lazy rest on beautiful beaches.
- For fans of exploring and experiencing, for example, trips to Stone Town, spice plantations, fishing with fishermen, excellent cuisine full of seafood.
- organization of the wedding ceremony in the church (1st ceremony)
- organization of a wedding ceremony given by an authorized priest
- preparation of documents necessary for the legalization of a wedding in Poland
- decoration with local flowers
- decoration for the Bride and Groom, flowers for the buttonhole and hair, bouquet (flowers available locally)
- a bottle of sparkling wine
- transfer from / to the hotel after the ceremony
- organization of witnesses (if needed)
At the customer's special request:
- the possibility of organizing a church wedding on the beach
- wedding on the island - Sandbank
- dinner in a romantic restaurant on the ocean + boat trip
- dinner on the beach or in the restaurant
- Maasai procession before wedding after wedding Maasai show and dances
- professional photographer (reportage from the ceremony + session after the ceremony - about 40 photos)
- make-up artist + hairdresser
Description of the place:
A wedding in exotic Tanzania, on the island of Zanzibar - is an option for a wedding in an absolutely fabulous scenery. You will spend your honeymoon in the sunshine on the sandy beach, listening to the sound of the waves on the turquoise sea. This is an absolutely unique and exceptional proposition!
Best date for a wedding:
Available types of wedding:
Available wedding venues:
Service in Polish:
Extras included in the package:
Length of stay:
The minimum number of months needed to organize a wedding:
- Full personal data of future spouses
- Civil marriage certificate (if issued in international format, it will not require translation)
- Scan of the passport photo of the future spouses
- A set of church documents prepared in English: the act of baptism, confirmation, preparation protocol, confirmation of completion of premarital studies, license issued by the parish priest
for a couple