Civil wedding in Cyprus on the beach
Cyprus is a place just perfect for sunbathing. We, in turn, can organize a wedding ceremony for you on one of the most beautiful beaches of this island. Many of them offer clean, white sand, azure water and great outdoors for wedding sessions.
Why we recommend our Cyprus wedding:
- numerous, perfect beaches for relaxation
- diversity of nature - both mountain and coastal views
- water sports, diving
- care of the Polish wedding coordinator before the wedding and during the ceremony
- wedding clerk
- two witnesses if the Young Couple arrives without their own witnesses
- wedding fee outside the Registry Office (discount in the case of a wedding in the Town Hall)
- renting a place for a wedding by couples preference seaview place / wedding gazebo in the garden
- ceremony fee
- photo session during the ceremony and in the selected location, about 250 photos on DVD
- arranging all formalities related to the validity of the wedding, including obtaining the Apostille seal on the Wedding Act
Description of the place:
Cyprus is primarily beautiful, sandy beaches. There are both bustling resorts and places perfect for a quiet holiday. For active people, the island offers numerous monuments from various historical periods. We recommend visiting Cape Greco National Park. Nature lovers will surely be amazed by the amazing cliffs and bay beaches. The varied landscape allows you to enjoy both coastal and mountain landscapes.
Best date for a wedding:
Available types of wedding:
Available wedding venues:
Service in Polish:
Extras included in the package:
Length of stay:
The minimum number of months needed to organize a wedding:
- A scan of the ID or passport of the person intending to enter into marriage
- Shortened copy of birth certificates - preferably the international version
- Certificates of legal capacity to marry abroad (valid 180 days)
- If you come with your witnesses, we also need a scan of evidence or passports of witnesses. If you are flying alone, we will provide witnesses.
- For divorced persons, additionally an abridged copy of the marriage certificate with a note on divorce (valid for 180 days) and a court judgment.
for a couple