Sunset Beach Hotel **** - Wedding in the Seychelles
In Seychelles, we can organize both civil and church weddings. Among the places offered, there is a church, a beach, and a tropical forest area.
Guests will wake up to an en suite room overlooking a patio overlooking Beau Vallon Bay and Silhouette Island. Some rooms have traditional thatched roofs, while others are self-catering and have a kitchen.
French and Creole specialties are served at the open-air Silhouette Restaurant. It is a great place to watch the sunset. Snacks and cocktails can be ordered at the panoramic On The Rocks Bar.
The award-winning Sunset Beach Hotel is 7 km from downtown Victoria. It offers free on-site parking and a luxury boat charter service.
- 46 guest rooms and suites
- offers a continental breakfast, with delicious fresh cakes, coffee, tea and juice
- Heated pool, this is one of the largest pools on Sanibel Island
- personal beach cabins, located on the edge of the pool on our mini-beach
- lobby with new wooden floor and reworked décor
- a tennis court that offers free use of the equipment
- more than 350 feet of pristine white beach, with free convertible lounges
The hotel has in its services:
XNUMX-hour reception, non-smoking rooms, luggage room, bar, safe, restaurants, kiosk, air conditioning, terrace, à la carte restaurant, garden, hotel shops, snack bar, buffet restaurant, sun terrace, private beach. Billiards, table tennis, games room, library, outdoor pool, fishing, snorkeling, outdoor pool (year-round). Fax / Photocopying, Laundry, Ironing Service, Room Service, Packed Lunches, Currency Exchange, Car Rentals, Souvenirs / Gift Shop, Shuttle Service (extra charge), Special Diet Meals (on request), Trouser Press.
Wi-Fi is available in public areas at an additional cost. Free private parking is possible on site and reservation is not needed. Pets are not allowed.
- decoration of the ceremony site (palm leaves, flowers, decoration of chairs and table)
- a tray for wedding rings decorated with flowers
- wedding cake
- 1 bottle of champagne or 2 bottles of sparkling wine for a toast
- 2 alcohol / non-alcohol punches before dinner
- hot and cold sandwiches
- a special seafood dinner on the eve or wedding day
- The care of a wedding coordinator in the Seychelles
- Payment for a wedding abroad
- Completion of formalities in offices in the Seychelles
- Fee for the marriage certificate and an additional copy
- 2 witnesses (if you come alone)
- Tourism organizer insurance
- Basic travel insurance
- Completion of formalities for the wedding to be valid in Poland, including Apostille from the office in Seychelles *
- Shipment of the wedding certificate after Apostille to the address provided by you
* The wedding certificate will be valid according to Polish law, one should report it to the Registry Office at the place of residence and register it.
- double-decker wedding cake - On request
- a bottle of champagne - On request
- sparkling wine - On request
- alcohol punch - On request
- non-alcoholic punch - On request
- cold sandwiches (5 types, 3 per person) - On request
- warm sandwiches (5 types, 3 per person) - On request
- live music - On request
- a bunch of flowers - On request
- wedding bouquet for the bride - On request
- hair flower - On request
- buttonhole flower - On request
- 36 photos - On request
- 72 photos - On request
- film (half an hour) - On request