Vivatna By Taj Bentota ***** - wedding in Sri Lanka
Our clients eagerly choose Sri Lanka for its truly tropical climate, safari and lush vegetation. In addition, it is a culturally interesting place, you can admire monuments of great civilizations there, including paintings and ruins of a palace on the disused volcano Sigiriya. There is a lot of sightseeing in Sri Lanka. Sometimes it is a trip combined with the Maldives.
In Sri Lanka, we offer you the organization of a civil wedding. The ceremonies we organized were beautiful, colorful and delightful.
The basic wedding package includes:
- Priority for accommodation
- Superior room (subject to availability)
- 30 minutes of spa treatments
- Ceremonial welcome upon arrival with the elephant
- Flowers and fruit on arrival
- A bottle of sparkling wine
- Wedding cake with engraved names and in colors chosen by the bride and groom
- Wedding bouquet for the Bride
- A bouquet for a buttonhole for the groom
- Wedding combing for the bride
- Wedding consultant
- Decorating the ceremony site
- Guardianship of the master of ceremonies
- Witness (if needed)
- Gala dinner on the beach or on the terrace for the newlyweds on the wedding day
- Continental breakfast in bed
- Registration fee for the wedding ceremony
- Marriage certificate
For an extra charge:
- translator from English into Polish during the ceremony - USD 140
- Professionally prepared album, 24 photos (8 × 13) $ 375
- Ceremony Video on DVD $ 375
- Elephant ride $ 110
- Performance of local dancers and drummers on the wedding day $ 250
- Traditional costumes and jewelry rental
Wedding package extended for an additional fee of USD 550 per person to the above package:
- Dancers at the ceremony
- Violin, saxophone or flute played in the background
- Professionally prepared album, 24 photos (8 × 13)
- DVD of the ceremony
- presidential suite (subject to availability)
Requirements to be met and documents to be provided to get married in Sri Lanka:
- Original and a copy of the birth certificate with a sworn translation into English
- Certificate of marital status with a sworn translation into English (in the case of a divorcee / divorcee, a divorce certificate with a sworn translation into English is required, and the widow or widower must provide a translated spouse's death certificate and a prior marriage certificate)
- Certificate of name change
- Adoption document
- Copies of passports and originals for inspection
- Business Visa
- The couple is required to be on site at least 5 working days prior to the wedding
- Copies of all documents must be provided at least 30 days before the wedding date
- Both spouses must be 18 years of age or older
- The ceremonies we organize are secular, they are civil weddings
- Documents of marriage in Sri Lanka are recognized in Poland
- After returning, they must be delivered to the appropriate Registry Office
- Wedding ceremonies are not organized on Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays
HOTEL DESCRIPTION: Top-class, terraced design, harmoniously fits into the landscape. Even the most demanding guests will feel at home in the stylishly furnished and well-equipped interiors of the hotel. Guests have at their disposal a spacious foyer with a bar, a small shopping arcade with a hairdressing salon, several restaurants and a nice swimming pool on the terrace with a pool bar. A sunbathing clearing on several levels. Sun beds with mats and bath towels included. The newly opened Jiva Spa wellness center. Service in the rooms.
LOCATION: By a sandy beach, around a palm tree garden, on the outskirts of Bentota, famous for its original, picturesque location between the ocean and the river, approx. 90 km from the airport, 60 km from Colombo.
EQUIPMENT: Elegant lobby with XNUMX-hour reception, currency exchange, souvenir shop, book rental, conference center with conference and banquet room, laundry, concierge service, stylish Sea View restaurant (panoramic windows with ocean views, terrace, Sri Lankan cuisine and international, large wine selection), Oriental Pavilion (Chinese cuisine), The Palms (pool view, open kitchen, barbeque, live music), Sea Louge (cocktails, alcohol, snacks), pool bar, SHACK (atmospheric, a small pavilion in the garden by the ocean, specialty: seafood).
ROOMS: Spacious, stylish, elegantly finished with local materials, air-conditioned; bathroom with hairdryer and natural cosmetics, desk, satellite TV, telephone, minibar, safe, coffee / tea set, balcony / terrace overlooking the garden or ocean, wireless Internet. Possible booking of accommodation in suite rooms.
BB: Buffet breakfast.
HB: breakfast (buffets), dinner (buffets and a'la carte dishes)
FB: breakfast, lunch, dinner.
SPORT AND ENTERTAINMENT: Oval swimming pool with a sun terrace, table tennis, billiards, cricket, badminton, volleyball, 10-hour fitness center, sauna, steam room, jacuzzi, mountain biking, folk bands performances, elephant rides, horse riding possible. The pride of the hotel is the Jiva Spa in the garden with treatment rooms partly in the open air (aromatherapy, herbal and flower baths, Ayurvedic massages, cosmetics, yoga), and a night club on weekends. A water sports center (banana, jet ski, windsurfing, scuba diving, cruises) is XNUMX minutes away.
FOR CHILDREN: Baby cots, high chairs, individual babysitter possible.