Civil wedding in the Dominican Republic on the beach
Dominican Republic is a perfect destination for a civil wedding in a beautiful tropical scenery. White sand, the azure color of the sea, and fabulous palm trees create a paradise setting for wedding ceremonies.
Course and organization: We pick up the Young Couple from the hotel and take them to the beach. Travel time depends on the location of the hotel. The bride receives her bouquet, the groom receives a buttonhole. The ceremony begins. An official (Justice of the Peace) gives a speech, the newlyweds sign the wedding documents. Then a toast is made with sparkling wine. At the end, dance on the beach with selected music and the continuation of the photo session.
Why we recommend our wedding in the Dominican Republic:
- beautiful tropical beaches, postcard views
- luxurious hotels, SPA with massages especially for the bride and groom
- guaranteed weather all year round
- official formalities
- wedding coordinator for contact in Poland.
- assistance in obtaining documents from offices in Poland.
- apostilled marriage certificate in the Dominican Republic and a translation into Polish. Monitoring the submission of an application in Poland, legalizing marriage documents.
- Polish-speaking wedding coordinator on site, translator of the ceremony from Spanish, witnesses if necessary.
- bamboo canopy decorated with voiles in the color chosen by the customer.
- symbolic ceremony of loyalty and happiness (padlocks and sand ceremony - symbol of the Caribbean union).
- sparkling wine solemnly served as a toast at the ceremony, refreshing drinks, coconuts.
- a bouquet for the bride from selected fresh flowers, flower petals to decorate the ceremony site, decors to decorate the ceremony site. Starfish decorations, ribbons and other ceremony venue decors.
- music selected by the customer from the audio system.
- transport from the hotel to the beach and to the hotel after the ceremony
- access to the infrastructure of the Pearl Beach Club restaurant
Description of the place:
Dominican Republic is a real exotic, where you will be delighted with sunny beaches and tropical vegetation. At the seaside, in the sunshine, you can relax and enjoy yourself in the paradise Caribbean conditions.
Best date for a wedding:
Available types of wedding:
Available wedding venues:
Service in Polish:
Extras included in the package:
Length of stay:
The minimum number of months needed to organize a wedding:
- A shortened birth certificate in a multilingual version (issued by the Civil Registry Office),
- Certificate of legal capacity to get married abroad (issued by the Civil Registry Office),
- Color scan of passport photo page (photo page only).
- if you are flying with witnesses, you need a scan of their passports. In the Dominican Republic, the closest family (brother, sister, parents) cannot be a witness to a civil marriage.
- please take the originals of all the above documents with you and 2 photocopies (passport only page with photo)
In the event that it is another wedding, additionally:
- Divorce decree from the court TOGETHER with the seal of the president of the regional court, or a marriage certificate with a note on divorce
- Death certificate (if either spouse is a widower)
for a couple